Jan 18, 2013

FASHION / I really don't know why it's such a big deal though

 photo guz2_zps17f2d998.jpg


Hii Guys !

And we survived another week of school YES ! This weekend Dylan and I are 11 months together so we're celebrating it by going to a cabaret show. We both like cabaret and when we looked some shows up on the internet we found out that my favourite performer is currently having some shows in Amsterdam ! Wooh, so Sunday we're going to Javier Guzman c:

Simple look for today !

 photo guz_zpse38ca88b.jpg
 photo guz1_zps790b74e2.jpg
 photo guz3_zpsa1fceb31.jpg
 photo guz4_zps6f7675dd.jpg
jeans - lovely sally        top - monki           leather jacket - zara             necklace - fashionology          shoes - dr martens

And that's it, enjoy your weekend !
x




15 comments

  1. Super leuk! Lekker simpel, maar toch pretty. En die ketting, wauw! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gefeliciteerd! Witte blousjes zijn altijd goed! XO
    The wine of fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat leuk! Gefeliciteerd :-)
    Ik vind je witte blouse en dr martens echt geweldig!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gefeliciteerd alvast en heel veel plezier! En ik ben nog steeds jaloers op je Dr. Martens. Damn X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black&white combination is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuk! Die schoenen zijn heel gaaf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een super leuke outfit! Die schoenen zijn echt mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah veel plezier & gefeliciteerd! Gave outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke simple look staat je goed! Veel plezier zondag en natuurlijk gefeliciteerd :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that jacket! FANTASTIC :) Very nice. Your hair is amazing, too :)

    Lots of love,
    Sabina
    Xxx

    SHOP my closet! :)
    Find out how YOU can be featured on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style! I wrote you on the Brunotti jacket post...can you please tell me what height your are? I want to buy the same jacket online and i don't know exactly if M is good for me. I am 1.74 tall..thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi well I'm not that tall so I would go for a Large then !
      x

      Delete
  12. Echt een hele toffe outfit, je schoenen zijn geweldig! <3
    liefs, Christel

    ReplyDelete