Jan 22, 2013

FASHION / all the movements you're trying to make

 photo kenzaa2_zps5b16cb72.jpg


Hii Guys !

 A few days a go I received a package from Kenzaa and in the package I found a lovely blouse. I really like the blouse because you can combine it with a sweater in the winter, and still see the studded collar, and wear it on it's own during spring/summer ! 

I have something special in mind for this piece of clothing, so stay tuned for more ! c:

 photo kenzaa3_zps3835b462.jpg
 photo kenzaa4_zpsc36763f7.jpg
 photo kenzaa5_zps13a271da.jpg
 photo kenzaa6_zps597ed7ba.jpg
 photo kenzaa_zpsf9f80a37.jpg
sweater - vintage              blouse - kenzaa               shoes - new look              ring - h&m           necklace - fashionology

And that's it for now ! I'm off snowboarding c: 
x


15 comments

  1. Amazing look & nice pics! I love, love your style!

    I am your follower now, dear.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    Have a good day!
    xxx

    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/


    My FACEBOOK

    My LOOKBOOK

    My TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die blouse is echt heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow you are so beautiful! <3
    Adore your blouse!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, vooral met die sweater erover. De blouse los vind ik wel leuk, maar niet zo mooi staan bij je, net iets te groot lijkt het. Wat een prachtige benen heb je zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind de blouse echt prachtig! Ik houd er van als je zo een open shouder en arm hebt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! So unique!
    xo



    christian



    My Dutch Fashion Style



    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit! Ik hou van je hakken! <3 XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this look once again

    visit my last outfit
    forever

    NEW LOOK: ROCKER FRAN
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/red-rocker.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super leuke outfit! en je blog is helemaal geweldig! ik volg je

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, dankje voor je reactie!
    Ik vind jouw blog ook heel leuk, zullen we elkaar volgen? Ik volg jou alvast. :)
    En die blouse is echt leuk. Superstoer met die studs en leuk gecombineerd.
    xoxo Lana - A Pretty World


    PS: Er is een winactie op mijn blog! Meedoen? Klik hier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik volgde je al een tijdje, dus sta ergens verder in de lijst. :)

      Delete
  11. Dankjewel voor je reactie op mijn blog :) Leuke outfit! Ik volg je nu, volg je mij ook?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heel erg gaaf! Al je outfits trouwens :)

    ReplyDelete