Jan 2, 2013

FASHION / a rush of blood to the head

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

First outfit of the year ! I'm still enjoying my holiday, it's coming to an end though :c And the worst part is that I still have to work on a bigggg essay for History. So the coming days I'll be writing about the frist World War, not a very pleasant subject.. I'm glad my dad bought me month pass for snowworld, so I can snowboard a lot the coming weeks ! That will keep me satisfied haha

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
blouse - urban outfitters              sweater - monki             necklace / shoes - h&m  

So guess what ? I'm off writing an essay, wish me luck ! 
x


14 comments

  1. Good luck! :) Mooie outfit, maar heb je het niet koud zo? :D haha, ik heb het zelfs koud met een broek aan :p x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty!
    happy new year! best wishes!
    kisses :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zo gaaaf! happy new yeaarr! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adoro your sweater
    fran

    LAST LOOK OF 2012: welcome new year
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/bow-tie-for-welcome-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah succes ermee! Je ziet er leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een lekker vest zeg! & aah, ik vind jou haar zooo mooi eh. Je moet het echt een keertje naar buiten krullen zoals al die Amerikaanse actrices het allemaal hebben, staat vast super!
    Love, Demi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kleur rood! Staat prachtig bij je blonde haren. Jij ook happy new year !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New year 2013

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I love it!!!
    really amazing posts and cute lay outs!!
    check my blog if you want and JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!
    http://www.fashionrailways.com/2013/01/international-giveaway.html#.UOUuo3cypTA

    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    xoxo from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, good luck on the essay. I suggest watching the history channel, a lot of war documentaries there :-D
    Awesome look, adore the cardi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe I hope that you get your essay out of te way nice ad quick! I'm sure it won't be too awful once you start!

    I love the colors here and that deep burgundy is especially lovely. Lookin good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shirt! CJ
    ➔ http://cjfashionpriest.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Especially the quick splash of red!

    ReplyDelete
  14. echt een leuke outfit! en nog bedankt voor je lieve reactie :)

    ReplyDelete