Dec 16, 2012

NEW IN / you were happy being someone

Photobucket

Hii Guys ! 

Last night was so nice c: A friend of mine celebrated his 18th birthday party and after that we went to a pub haha. It was nice to hang out with the people I hadn't seen in such a long time c:

Right now I'm wearing my new green sweater and my new green jeans. I have this feeling green is going to be my new obsession haha. And above you can see my new bag from ebay, it was so cheap wow. You gotta love ebay ! 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
bag - ebay          sweater - monki          jeans - h&m

I'm off to Rotterdam. Shanna is going to take outfit shots for my blog today and after that we're having dinner  with friends c: 
x


17 comments

  1. Cool... Vooral je tas

    Xx Mounia
    Nonchalant Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie tas en je broek is ook erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie aankoopjes zeg! Ik vind je tas heel tof!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the knit baby
    fran

    MY NEW HAIRCUT!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/blue-sky-black-new-haircut.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een prachtige trui, super! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Je tas is zo gaaf! Bij welke verkoper heb je hem gekocht?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fijn dat je het leuk hebt gehad! Ik vind je tas en je broek echt mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat een geweldige trui! En die tas ook.. oelala.
    En leuk dat Shanna foto's gaat maken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele mooie sweater, vind de kleur prachtig!

    ReplyDelete