Dec 22, 2012

FASHION / you make me feel like I've been locked out of heaven

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

Woooh Christmas Holiday ! Finally, two weeks NO school ! My holiday started Thursday evening with my prom, I had a really nice time. I know I still have to show you some proper outfit pictures of my dress, but before prom it was already too dark outside to take pictures. I'll wear the dress to our Christmas dinner as well, so expect some photo's somewhere this week !

I'm sorry for these bad pictures, but the light ughh, it's so dark outside all the time and when I use my flashlight, the pictures get even worse.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater - vintage             blazer - h&m           shoes - unknown

And that's it for now. The weather sucks, so I guess Dylan and I are just going to watch some Disney movies and eat cookies haha.
x


15 comments

  1. beautiful!love your blazer, so stylish!great sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke, winterse outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm literally in love with your blazer! it looks amazing :)
    xx

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke outfit! Ik vind je trui echt heel tof :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  5. heele lieve trui! ik weet precies wat je bedoelt, mijn foto's zijn ook bagger. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look baby
    fran

    NEW OUTFIT: UK BOY
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/uk-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke trui! Fijne vakantie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! Ook een hele leuke blog, ik ga je volgen!
    Ik hoop dat je mijn blog ook even gaat bekijken :)

    www.ifl0wer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete