Dec 19, 2012

FASHION / twelve fingers in the cookie jar

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

Mehh, when Shanna was supposed to take some outfit pictures Sunday, it was already too dark outside :c So instead of some cool photo's in the city I'll have to give you this living room decor again haha. I hope you don't mind I always have this boring decor. It ís a bit different than normal though, look, you can have a sneek peek of our Christmas tree haha !

But anyways, green it is this winter !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater/ring - monki          jeans - h&m          bag - stylight          shoes - dr martens          necklace - vintage

I'm off having dinner with Dylan c: 
x




24 comments

  1. Mooie look zeg! Vooral die schoenen (ik hou van dr Martens) en je ring, geven het net nog iets extra's!

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! i loooove your green sweater :)

    chocolatelights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, super leuke outfit! En veel plezier met je vriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een leuke groene outfit! en omg die ring <3333 i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die kleur staat je zoo goed! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a excellent article and certainly served to clear
    my mind somewhat
    Feel free to surf my blog ; http://youtubepartnerearnings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear! I love your cute blog! :)
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, dear! I love your cute blog! :)
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The knit is lovely

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving your pants!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this pants and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the boots!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the items you have. the sweater is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! You are soooo beautiful, pretty lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bedankt voor je leuke comment :)!
    Love the boots!!!!
    LIEFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the outfit is awesome!!! not a big fan of green, but seeing it on you... well made re-thing the option of wearing green more often ;)

    ReplyDelete