Dec 6, 2012

FASHION / she may contain the urge to run away

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

The first snow has fallen and that means cozy sweaters ! Today I went for a cozy and cute outfit, I had a short day at school, but at the moment I'm studying for next week, my testweek..  It's such a shame I can't enjoy the lovely winter weather. The winter sun and snow makes me crave for Austria, can't wait 'till wintersport !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
dress - lovely sally         sweater - urban outfitters         shoes - dr martens

So I'm off studying, goodbyee !
x


6 comments

  1. Je vest ziet er zoooo comfy en warm uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing lovely about winter :-D Adore the white booties with the funky cardi and dress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, liefde voor je Dr. Martens! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love turquoise on youu
    fran

    NEW LOOK IN THE BLOG
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/urban-style.html

    ReplyDelete