Dec 8, 2012

NEW IN / rage against the machine

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

Last post I told you about the new shoes I bought and today I'll show you them. End November my father gave me some money for the holidays, Sinterklaas and Santa Clause. Since I never no what to ask, he told me to buy something for myself haha. So I bought these wonderful heels and some new bra's, a simple black strapless one, a light pink one and a black lace one.

Tonight I'm going to a house party with le boyfriend and some friends. I don't know if it's a good idea to go for me, since I still have to study a lot, like a lot lot, for my test week. Let's hope I'll be able to do that tomorrow !

Photobucket
Photobucket
bra's - hunkemoller              heels - newlook

Well I'm off, have a nice weekend guys !
x


13 comments

  1. oh these are amazing!lovely choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the heels baby
    fran

    NEW OUTFIT: DEGRADED TREND
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/degraded.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hottt! Are you dutch, by the way?
    So Holland-obsessed at the moment :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niiiice, awesome new shoes dear :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. die schoenen zijn echt mooi zeg!

    ReplyDelete