Dec 10, 2012

FASHION / it's like rain on your wedding day

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

I just had my first two tests, Art History and Dutch. They weren't that bad, so that's a good thing. Tomorrow I'll have Economics and English, and I'm very scared of Economics. I'm not good at this subject at all and I haven't done anything yet..

But today, a comfy outfit to study in. I wore my new heels just for the photo's haha, I love the way my legs look like now c:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
shorts / top / necklace - h&m         magniefier necklace - vintage       ring - forever21         bracelets - oasap.com    shoes - new look

So guess what ? I'm off studying !
x



13 comments

  1. Ah mooie outfit! Maar snel even dat nummer luisteren weer eens van Alanis ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie schoenen! Succes met leren en je toetsen morgen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in love with this fantastic top
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/degraded.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heb je het niet verschrikkelijk koud?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nee ! dat vragen wel meer mensen, maar ik heb het nou eenmaal niet snel koud !

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much, it's the name of a song by Jeff Buckley. Your blog is awesome too, I'm following now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont study tooooo hard :-D Wow, I want your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great article and certainly helped clear my head a bit
    Here is my blog post ... Beautiful Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  8. wauwwww ik vind de top geweldig! precies mijn smaak!

    http://rachelkromdijk.blogspot.nl

    hoop je keer terug te zien op mijn blogspot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the ring and the shoes, I love them!

    ReplyDelete