Dec 14, 2012

INSPIRATION / everybody starry eyed

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

Today I wanted to share some apparel from Tommy Hilfiger. First let me explain why. I used to wear Tommy Hilfiger shirts and polo's as a little child, my mom dressed me and I always looked cute, but when I grow older I wanted to create my own style and Tommy didn't really suit in that. But yesterday I received an e-mail, nothing special just an advertisement about the huge sale they have at the moment, and that mail triggered me to take a look at their collection. And you know what, I actually fel in love with some of the pieces !

My favourite one ? The coat above, wouw I think it's absolutely stunning ; classy and elegant. 


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
coat       knitted vest       anchor sweater       dress


So if you're still looking for a prom or x-mas dress, a warm sweater or a coat ? I really recommend to take a look at the Tommy Hilfiger collection !
x


14 comments

  1. Oh wauw, wat een prachtige jas!
    Ik heb normaal niks met Tommy Hilfiger, maar dit vind ik eigenlijk hartstikke leuk!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat jurkje is echt leuk voor kerst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat vest met die anker is heel erg leuk! Alleen tommy hilfiger is een beetje nogal boven m'n budget..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super leuk jurkje!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die jas is echt super mooi!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. De camel coat is echt super leuk! Ik haal altijd schoenen van Tommy, ze zijn echt zo comfy!

    Doe mee met mijn giveaway en win een jurk naar eigen keuze!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would definitely wear that jumper and the dress! Just started following you! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg mooi jurkje!

    x http://beautysparklesss.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete