Dec 3, 2012

FASHION / cape town blues

Photobucket


Hii Guys !

Wooh I had a wonderful weekend with Dylan. We had an avatar marathon, you know the little guy with the arrow on his head, we're kind of addicted to that show haha. We also went to the city and I bought new, black heels. Saturday night we went with two friends to the movies, we saw Looper and I think it's a very good movie. It's about timetravel and a real mind fuck haha. Sunday we helped Dylan's sister with painting her new house, somehow I really enjoy painting walls, is that weird ? 

And today I went to school again, blughh, tireeeed. I'm sorry for these bad pictures, √°gain :c

Photobucket
Photobucket
blouse - new look         legging - new yorker        ring - h&m       shoes - unknown

Ok I'm off having diner, finally, I'm starving !
x


13 comments

  1. nice look baby
    fraN

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ik vind de legging echt super mooi! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik blijf die legging leuk vinden! Ook je blouse is leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. die laarsjes zijn leuk! Alles is leuk!
    Haha, dat is helemaal niet raar. Ik vind muren verfen ook altijd leuk.
    Ik zeg wel heel vaak leuk he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw ik vind je outfit erg mooi! leuk gecombineerd!
    De gele blazer vind ik er tof, erg leuke kleur ook!
    heel veel liefs Gea, www.glamview.blogspot.com

    Ik ga je volgen :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit, vooral de blouse! xoxo

    ReplyDelete