Nov 8, 2012

RANDOM / you seem pretty young for that kind of fun


Hii Guys !

I planned an outfit post for today but when I woke up this morning I felt completely uninspired, so I put some random things together which aren't even worth showing on the blog haha. That's why you'll have to do it with some of my creative outbursts. If I may call them like that haha. Nothing special I know, but I like doing this. Oh and if you're wondering, the text on the other pages are part of a diary which I share with my best friend haha. 


Well I'm off again. Tomorrow my father will be leaving for one week, so I'm home alone with my sister jeeeuj c: 


13 comments

  1. Wauw super creatief! Looove it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really creative
    fran

    NEW LOOK: "GRUNGE STYLE"
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/grunge-style.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt wel blogwaardig dit hoor, zo leuk en creatief! Haha home alone is altijd leuk <3
    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post :)
    love your blog, you have a new follower..kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ieeeh bedankt voor je berichtje <3 leuke collages :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeel erg leuk! Ik hou echt van je collages, zien er super gaaf uit! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk gedaan, heel creatief!

    www.b-toblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written job. Must be bookmarked:)
    Here is my web blog - canapé pas cher

    ReplyDelete