Nov 27, 2012

INSPIRATION / Power To Generation M

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

As you might know I'm part of the Vice Blogging Network, and thanks to that I receive their magazine, Vice , every month for free. So when I was browsing through the magazine I came a cross an advertisment of Canon. with in the main lead Andy Torres. I'm sure you all know her since she's one of the most famous fashion bloggers in the world. And recently she has collaborated with Canon to combine her two greatest loves ; fashion and photography. In order to that they brought out a short video in which you can see Andy take pictures like the one above. I think they are absolutely stunning, it's an interaction between blue dye and a necklace ! In the video she also does somethings with ice and silver jewelry and she tells about her life in Amsterdam. 

After I watched the video I found out Canon has collaborated with more artist and photographers, and they all have a short video on a different subject in photography, like portrets, reportages and still live, Andy's subject. You can watch these video's by heading over to Vice. But start of by watching my favourite one on here haha c: 



6 comments

  1. Love it <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!!!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful video!I love photography!!
    I follow you..hope you do the same if u want! :p
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik zag de foto inderdaad ook al in vice haha.
    Mooi filmpje!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is pretty amazing

    ReplyDelete