Nov 15, 2012

Just a simplistic trance-like getaway.


Hii Guys !

I'm soooo sorry for my absence ! I just couldn't find the time to take any outfit photo's, or any photo's at all !  Not only did I have a lot to do for school, but I also need to run the whole household because my father is in Austria for a week. He's coming back on Sunday, so lately I've been making diner, doing the dishes and doing the laundry. Oh and taking care of my sister of course. haha

But I dó like being alone like this, I feel independent and so grown-up haha. And now I can't wait to have my own little apartment when I'm 18 !  Oh and Dylan sleeps over a lot this week, but that's obvious of course haha.

 blouse - vintage           necklaces / jeans - h&m           shoes - local store              earrings - madrid

So I'm back guys, be prepared for more posts !
x



12 comments

  1. Heeeel erg leuk! Leuk dat je terug bennt!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuk! Ik vind je eyeliner heel mooi :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit! Mooie accessoires ook! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these jeans on you
    fran

    NEW LOOK: SWEET CARDIGAN
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/gray-palette-for-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. mooi mop!
    hou van je blouse

    new outfit post - Galaxy cat
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collage of photos love it! Thank you for checking out my blog, just followed you on GFC, follow back? :) xoxo ES
    www.liveyourpassion.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik houuu van jou outfits! ze zijn altijd wel leuk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simpel eigenlijk maar staat echt super leuk!!

    Ik volg je nu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ik heb je outfits ook gezien op cosmogirl.nl,en my god : wat zijn ze leuk !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete