Nov 22, 2012

I don't know how much more love this heart can lose

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

Yesterday I received a lovely package from Oasap.com They sent me some jewelry. A few bracelets, I already fell in love with one of them, and earrings, which are pretty fun too c: I usually don't wear bracelets, but from now on I will !

So do you like this stuff or want to buy some other great items on Oasap.com ? Now is your time ! You can still use the discount code coconut6969 to get 25% off ! Valid 'till the end of December !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My fav is the simple, silver spiked bracelet ! Love that one !
x


16 comments

  1. Awesome photos. Love this post :)

    would u like to follow each other?

    Have a great evening ♥

    Nicole,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's! En wauw, leuke armbanden. :)
    Trouwens: dankje voor je reactie op mijn blog! Ik volg je, volg je me terug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een gave armbanden! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie maar ook stoere armbanden! Die zoek ik ook al een tijdje :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these braclets especially the spiked one...
    thanks for the comment on my blog


    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bracelets!!

    new follower dear~ :)
    hope you follow back~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo fantastic!
    kisses

    MY LAST LOOK: SUNSET IN MADRID
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/sunset-in-madrid.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. super leuke armbandjes!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete