Nov 1, 2012

don't go waisting your emotions, lay all your love on me


Hii Guys !

Last night I watched the movie Mamma Mia!. For the fiftyth time or so.. haha. Now all the songs are stuck inside my head, but I don't mind, the songs make me happy and forget about the horrible weather. Oh and a bit too late, but I hope you had a happy halloween haha c: 

Oh don't look at my messy hair, it started raining again when I was bicycling home.. blugh. 

 playsuit/blazer/necklace/ring - h&m              earrings - madrid             tights - monki               shoes - unknown

I'm off back to school !
x





21 comments

  1. Hele leuke laarsjes, en die oversized blazer zou ik ook wel willen hebben! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this outfit x beautiful x

    looking forward to your next post!

    Natali xox
    http://www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die laarsjes zijn super leuk! Je playsuit ook trouwens c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, je ogen springen er echt uit!
    Hele leuke outfit.
    'k Vind je accessoires echt mooi, en je laarsjes!
    Maar dat wist je natuurlijk al haha!

    xo
    MariekeMaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuk gecombineerd! XO
    www.tw-of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit!
    Ik vind je laarsjes echt leuk!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. jaaa, je schoenen zijn echt mooi :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah word ook echt gek van de regen! Leuke panty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dit is zoooo'n leuke outfit, ik ben verliefd haha! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tights, great outfit :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your boots!!

    Im holding a blog hop if you'd like to join? Everyone is welcome :)

    Http://northernbeautyblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love black on you
    fran

    NEW LOOK: BLACK LEATHER SPECIAL JACKET
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/a-special-leather-jacket.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love mama mia... Best movie ever! I love this look ; )

    ReplyDelete
  14. geweldige outfit!
    Heel erg mooi met dat kant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tights are fab babe :) x

    ReplyDelete