Nov 29, 2012

a friend in need is a friend indeed

Photobucket

Hii Guys !

Sorry for this kind of geeky and boring outfit, but I wasn't feeling that well so I just wanted to wear something simple and warm. School is really getting to me again, there's another test week coming up and I'm so not ready for that. I missed quit some lessons this term so I have to catch up a lot..

Oh and I'm sorry for these pictures, I know they're not that good :c

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jeans / blouse / necklace - h&m        sweater - vintage        shoes - unknown        bracelet - oasap.com

Goodbye my lovelies !
x


4 comments

  1. cool!
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/mustard-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pictures!Faboulous bracalet!
    New post on my blog!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toch zie je er heel leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuk met dat gekleurde blousje, ziet er vrolijk uit!

    ReplyDelete