Oct 18, 2012

my old man is a thief


Hii Guys !

Wooot Dylan made me a bag c: A few weeks a go I told  him that I love my stylight bag because it's so handy. I told him that I wanted more bags like these so he made me one c: He printed my zodiac sign, witch is Pisces, on it. I really like it c: 

Oh and I'm sorry for the bad quality of these photo's but I forget to put on my flash light. I don't like using my flash light, but looking at these results it might have improved the quality..

 skirt - Oasap               blouse / ring - forever21              bag - selfmade             shoes / necklace - h&m   

Just a reminder ; you can still use the discount code coconut6969 at Oasap.com to get 20 % off !
x


11 comments

  1. Aah wat lief van hem dat hij die tas voor je heeft gemaakt! Ik vind je rokje ook heel erg leuk, mooie kleur! :) En ik weet niet of het maar zo lijkt of dat het echt is, maar het ziet er uit alsof je panty een beetje kapot is. :( Los daarvan vind ik je outfit echt superleuk! Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you in the last pic
    fran

    NEW LOOK: SIMPLICITY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/simplicity.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een superleuke blouse en wat lief van je vriendje dat hij die tas heeft gemaakt voor je, zo leuk! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! LOve the bag and the jewellery. Anddd the pics!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat leuk zeg, ik dacht altijd dat een wijd truitje niet stond met een wijd rokje. Maar wauw wat een mooi effect heeft dit juist, top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your skirt! Could you please consider following each other? i think you could really like my blog! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete