Oct 10, 2012

lie for a while with your ear against the earth



Hii Guys !

I'm sooo tired of school, I've been studying for the last few days because upcoming Monday my test week will start. I do have quite a good feeling about it though, mainly because I already know a lot, I really gave my best the last few weeks at school. But before my 'week of hell' begins I have an amzing party this weekend. Saturday night I'm going to a big dubstep party called Subway. Yeh, like the lovely sandwiches haha.

Oh and I'm happy to see some of you already used the discount code coconut6969 at Oasap.com c:


 playsuit - primark           leather jacket - zara           shoes / ring - h&m           necklace - vintage

And that's it for now people !
x



15 comments

  1. you are beautiful baby!
    fran

    NEW LOOK: COWBOY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/urban-cowboy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manon,

    Love the H&M dress!

    Your sense of style is so unique!

    xx Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een geweldig jasje! Je hebt er een! :D
    En heeel veel succes met je toetsweek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks
    I like your blog!
    Follow me, please!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. want een geweldige playsuit! Gaaf jasje ook!
    succes met je toetsweek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt een super leuk jurkje! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een ontzettend leuke playsuit, staat je echt prachtig. Ook de combinatie met het jasje is ook helemaal mijn stijl! Succes met je toetsweek, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Erg leuke outfit! Leuke print!
    Misschien wil je meedoen met onze giveaway?
    Nathalie
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit !!! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super leuke outfit. Ik heb een donkerblauw rokje met ongeveer dezelfde print. Grappig! Ik volg je blog ! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable playsuit! I'm loving it! Thanks for your sweet comment, dear. Have a splendid day. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Thanks for your nice comment:) Your blog is fantastic and you look great:) Have a nice day:) Monic
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your comment, your blog is super cute. i would never have guessed your playsuit was from primark! now following :)

    withkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete