Oct 15, 2012

just have fun while I play you like a gameboy



Hii Guys !

wow, last weekend was amazing. Saturday night I went to Subway XL3 a huge dubstep party with 3 erea's. One basement, a live stage and the main stage with the biggest dj's . That's where I spent most of my time haha. Not only was it the perfect location ( it was in an old fabric next to a river ) but the people there were close to perfect as well. There was one guy in a wheelchair, he probably had a chronic disease, but still he was partying his ass off haha ! And midway the party we suddenly saw him up in the air, people were lifting him up, while still sitting in his wheelchair, in that way he could oversee the whole place, all the people dancing, the lights everything. And you could tell by seeing his face how happy he was, I literally felt a bit heartbroken by all the love that was in that building. It was so beautifull. 

They are making an aftermovie, which of course I will share on here so you can all see what an amazing party this was ! Stay tuned for that !

 knitted sweater / tights - monki             shoes - pearlz              belt - vintage

So I'm off studying, today I had my first 2 tests ; Dutch and History. They were not that hard c:
x



12 comments

  1. I love your outfit! And the party sounds like a perfect party!

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik houd echt van je panty! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tights!
    fran

    NEW LOOK: AVIATOR
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/real-aviator-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dress!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, you have a new follower :)
    http://alwaysssmiling.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, staat je mooi!

    xo
    MariekeMaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ieeh je ziet er schattig uit op de 2e foto :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete