Oct 21, 2012

in time I'm gonna put this body to shame and grow old


Hii Guys ! 

Wooow My test week is over. I don't know.. All my test were kind of hard, so I really don't know what the results are going to be. It's not like I screwed them up, so probably no big F's haha c:

And now I have a week of yeaaah ! I'm spending my whole weekend with Dylan and the rest of this week's planning is still a surprise. The only thing on my to-do list is : find snowboard bindings !!

 Top / Blouse - Urban Outfitters                Shorts / Shoes / Jewelry  - H&M              Bag - Stylight

For all the other lovelies who have a holiday ; Enjoy it to the fullest ! 
x






11 comments

  1. Great outfit! You are so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw Manon! Deze outfit is geweeeeldig! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geweldige outfit! Blauw staat je mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your smile
    kisses

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/tuches-blues.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! I'm following your blog now :) would you mind checking mine out and let me know what you think??

    www.thepulseoffashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete