Oct 1, 2012

I took a car downtown where the lost boys meet


Hii Guys !

Another outfit with the pants again c: I think this is the most simple and classy way to style them ; with a black blazer. I feel like a business woman when I wear this haha.

This weekend had its ups and downs, but luckily it ended with an up, Dylan and I had some issues but Sunday he surprised me. We were talking a bit via the internet and then suddenly my doorbell ringed and he stood outside with ben&jerry's c: Then we said in my backyard while eating and cuddling, and after that we watched monsters&co c:

 everything - h&m (haha)

I took this last picture a while ago when there fell a beautiful ray of sunlight in my bedroom, I like the result c:
x







16 comments

  1. i love this blazer on you!
    fran

    NEW SPECIAL LOOK IN THE BLOG: BULLFIGHTING
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/bullfighting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your Outfit!
    Beautiful Blog!

    LG* onlygirl3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Love your blazer and pants :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah wat leuk dat hij je heeft verrast! En leuke outfit! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat lief! Deze broek staat je echt mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke outfit heb je aan zeg! Stoere broek :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit! Ik heb die broek in het zwart. Hij is echt fijn!

    www.chicksaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw, die broek is echt zo mooi! Die vlakken en die kleur, echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those boots! Great blog xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit.
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
    @adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great! nice blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. leuke outfit :D Die broek staat je heel goed :)

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Geweldige broek, love de kleur :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete