Sep 26, 2012

you're looking for the golden life


Hii Guys !

A simple outfit today, but this is the one I wanted to show you last time ! I'm wearing a new legging which I bought in Utrecht a few weeks a go. This time I combined it with the black top, very simple and comfy. I'm trying other things with this legging, so you'll see this piece of clothing a lot in the future on le blog c:

Oh and tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser. And you haaave to help me, I really don't know what to do with my hair. I'm thinking of getting a short coup, like shoulder lenght. Do you have any ideas ? 

legging - new yorker             top - mango                 shoes - creepers demonia                   necklace - h&m

A picture to capture the lenght of my hair, on these photo's you can't see the back but it almost reaches my but haha !
x



8 comments

  1. really cool baby!

    NEW LOOK: BLACK & MINT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/black-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie legging! Half lang haar, tot je schouders, staat je denk ik heel leuk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een toffe outfit, ik vindt je creepers echt nice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entire outfit, especially those creepers and leggings! Great look.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore those creepers! Your style is perfect and wow you're so beautiful too! The photography here is very professional!

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looks are so extraordinary and creative, love em all, following ^^

    ReplyDelete