Sep 27, 2012

why won't you answer me


Hii Guys !

The new haircut. Nothing really changed, just got it shorter now and I like it. All the green is also gone, and I'm not going to dye it untill the summer comes again, I guess.

But something else. I'm wearing my new skirt from Oasap, I really like it c: It's a really nice autumn colour I think. Luckily Oasap has a lot more of this nice stuff, so I can't wait 'till I receive my pocket money next month, so I can spend it again c:

Want awesome stuff from Oasap with a discount ? Use this code when you check out and get 21% off !

coconut6969

skirt - oasap              top / shoes - h&m            earrings - urban outfitters               belt - vintage

And that's it for now guys ! 
x




16 comments

  1. Love the new hair! And this outfit is really cute x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk rokje! Staat je goed!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so pretty! I love the leopard print xxx

    ReplyDelete

  4. You look lovely! Amazing outfit, specially the skirt and the earrings! Great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow jij bent pas een leuk, mooi meisje! Ik volg je vanaf nu, hihi, en bedankt voor je reactie op mijn blog!

    En dat rokje vind ik echt super, mooie outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! The skirt and top are absolutely adorable! :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel erg leuk rokje, staat je mooi! En je haar ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for writing this resource to the web.
    My web page ... stickers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, mooi rokje! Staat je leuk.

    Liefs, Romy

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this look! so chic and edgy at the same time. great post girl

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. your skirt is amazing! :) really like it! please check out my blog nad if you like it we can follow each other :)

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the look! Je rokje is ooh leak :)

    ReplyDelete