Sep 13, 2012

the one who tells the stories rules the world


Hii Guys !

Last weekend I bought pants in Utrecht. You probably have noticed I wear tights almost in every outfit. I just don't like jeans, the make me look fat I think. But this one, well I had to try it on and I decided to buy it because of it's amazing colour and the different fabrics. I'm still experimenting with diffrent tops and combinations to wear this, but you can expect this piece of clothing in coming outfits !

pants / shoes / necklace - h&m               blouse - new look

 byebye x



14 comments

  1. you are a very cool girl! ;)
    fran

    new look
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow die broek is echt geweldig! Ik draag zelf inderdaad ook niet graag broeken maar op deze ben ik toch wel jaloers o_o
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. erg leuk gecombineerd zo! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Such an awesome outfit!

    http://made-with-stars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wauw superleuke combi! ook kwa kleur!
    het staat je erg goed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a pair of jeans the same color of yours.
    You rock that outfit!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kleur heeft je broek, super! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele gave outfit, staat je goed!
    Liefs,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I am not gonna lie it I tell you I am totally in love now !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg! Die broek is echt geweldig! Ik zoek al een tijdje zo soort broek :)

    ReplyDelete