Sep 24, 2012

the night is your woman and she'll set you free


Hii Guys !

Oooh I'm so irritated right now. I really wanted to take outfit pictures today after school, I was wearing some new stuff which I really wanted to show you. But then the Gods were having a laugh I guess. At school I got a massive headache and I really wanted to go home and skip the last 2 lessons, but the last one was Economics and since I'm not th├ít good at this I stayed. It got even worse, when I was heading back home from school the sky brook lose and I was in the middle of a storm. And now I'm at home feeling tired like hell, all I want to do is cuddle up with le boyfriend and watch a disney movie, but I can't :c 

So, instead of a proper outfit post you have to do it with a drowned version of me and a little sneek preview. This outfit will appear very soon on le blog !


I'm wearing my fathers leather jacket btw, it's comfy and warm c:
x



6 comments

  1. hehe very nice second pic
    fran

    NEW LOOK: SUMMER...
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/just-green.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achjee. Altijd fijn die regen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaa het is weer echt Nederlands weer :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah ik heb medelijden met je! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditzelfde overkwam mij ): Blegh, leef(de) met je mee!

    ReplyDelete