Sep 17, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / malt liquer on your breath, my my


Hii Guys !

Sorry for my little lack of posts but I had a very busy weekend ! Friday night I went to Dylan, slept over and Saturday night I had a party where I had to play the 'photographer' haha. I was going to the party anyway, because 2 friends of mine organized it, but then they asked me and Shani if we wanted to capture the whole evening. Sure we did ! I brought my fisheye and she had her normal lens. It was really hard working with the fisheye lens in the dark, so the pictures are not thát good, but I think the one above is pretty cool c:


 Ok guys, and now school has started again, I'm so not ready for another busy&boring week :c
x






7 comments

  1. Echt super gaaf zo'n lens, vind de resultaten heel gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat een leuke foto's!
    Ziet eruit als een super avond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool post. i like know more about your life ;)
    fran

    NEW LOOK: VFNO
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/a-lovely-vfno.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er super gezellig uit! Je hebt er weer een volger bij! Liefs LynSelStyle
    www.lynselstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. tja, ik had het ook echt niet zien aankomen!
    Aaawh dat is lief :)

    ReplyDelete