Sep 21, 2012

like when we sneek out when she ain't around


Hii Guys !

I totally forgot to show you this amazing sweater ! I bought it in Antwerpen and well, I love the colours ! It's not really a vest that I'm going to wear in outfits a lot, but I'm definitely going to wear this every chilly, winter, sunday ! I love to just cuddle up in this thing c:

And don't forget to get a 20% discount at Oasap with this code :
coconut6969

 vest - urban outfitters

Yeh Guys, finally weekend and I'm going to enjoy it ! 
Have a lovely weekend c:
x




9 comments

  1. i really love this unique cardigan
    fran

    NEW LOOK:SUMMER END
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/who-said-summer-ended.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cardigan so much!

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat ziet dat vest er heerlijk uit! En mooie kleurtjes:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing blog, dear! Love it!
    Let's read each other?
    Kiss from Poland ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful babe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat vest is echt leuk!
    En het groen lijkt ook weg uit je haar!

    ReplyDelete