Sep 11, 2012

I want to exercise the demons from your past


Hii Guys !

The work week has start again and blughh, I'm feeling tired. Like all my energy is eaten by little monsters. There's nothing else I've got to tell you actually, my school week is boring like hell. The only exciting thing is that the school told us we're going to Greece for one week somewhere in May ! Just our class, not the whole school haha. Already looking forward to that !

Oh and sorry for the bad pictures today !

 top - sheinside               pants / blazer / shoes / jewellry - h&m 

Ok I'm off doing absolutely nothing ! haha
x




8 comments

  1. wat leuk, naar griekenland!
    En je hebt een broek aan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gaaf dat je naar Griekenland gaat! Je shirtje is heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfit!
    Haha wat zijn jullie toch ook lucky bastards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this nice top!
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/paradise.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik vind je shirt super! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like blazer, nice outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete