Sep 6, 2012

I feel my heart start beating to my favourite song


Hii Guys !

OK TONIGHT I'M GOING TO COLDPLAY AND MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS, THERE'S NOTHING ELSE I CAN THINK ABOUT.
I'M SOOOOO EXCITED C:


Oh you might wanna join this competition ; the one with the most ugly outfit wins a fashion package worth  4000,- euro ! The package is filled with the fashion brands below and that's pretty awesome. I'm attending the competition as well, only I still have to figure out what to wear.. haha





10 comments

  1. you have incredible eyes!!!
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in an outfit similar to this, so easy to dress up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel plezier bij het concert! En je ziet er weer leuk uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veel plezier bij het concert, Ik ben echt super jaloers! Dat blousje is echt super leuk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so lucky!! I would love to see Coldplay and Marina! Have fun!!!
    I love your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superleuk dat je naar beide bent geweest!
    &Ik vind de outfit je echt supergoed staan,
    leuke outfit is het sowieso (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. the boots are such a cute addition to this outfit x

    http://www.legypsy.com/

    ReplyDelete