Sep 4, 2012

don't let it break your heart


Hii Guys !

Wooh I had an amazing weekend ! Friday night I went to Dylan, we watched a movie and went to bed early. School got me really tired that day, so after a good night I woke up with the sun shining and the birds singing. I love waking up next to Dylan, it instantly makes my day. The rest of the day we didn't do much, just enjoying doing nothing haha. In the evening we had a party with Dylan's family, a really good friend of mine, who's also a classmate is also the girlfriend of Dylan's nephew, so she was there too ! haha After the bbq party Dylan and I went to the dubstep event and woooww, yeh it got late. very late. I walked home during sunrise haha.

shirt / belt / necklace - vintage               bag - primark         
     
But now it's Tuesday already and I'm busy with school, √°gain.
I hope you had a lovely weekend as well !
x


9 comments

  1. nice look!
    fran

    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/mom-and-son-in-plaza-de-colon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! Dat blousje is zooo leuk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt gezellig allemaal! Je tas is trouwens heel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik vind vooral de tas echt geweldig! maar je outfit is ook super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds lovely babe :)

    Love bbq's & concerts. :D xx

    ReplyDelete