Aug 1, 2012

save room for a moment to be with me


Hii Guys !

Finally an outfit post again ! Since I got home the weather here in Holland is terrible, but today is diffrent. When I look at the sky it looks like the one I saw in Italy all the time ; no clouds and one big sun shining bright. So we're going to enjoy this with a summer outfit and swimming. (I'm wearing my bikini under this, that explains the blue straps haha)

 everything except the shoes - h&m 

So I'm off having a good time (: 
x




15 comments

  1. You dyed your hair green! love it!
    this outfit is awesome.
    loooovveee Italy!
    --- kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! i love your hair :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. die eerste foto is echt geweldig!
    en je ziet er weer leuk uit :)
    Je bent ook best bruin geworden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit! Ik vind jouw dip die zo vet! Staat je echt super xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your top!
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is amazing! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures.
    I love this outfit and your hair!
    Really beautiful!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos, and your hair is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee meis,
    leuke blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely summer outfit! I love your blue hair. My mum refuses to let my dye my hair anything unnatural. D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superleuke outfit en die bovenste foto is top! :)

    Liefs

    ReplyDelete