Aug 13, 2012

now my life is sweet like cinnamon


Hii Guys !

Wooh, this weekend was amazing ! I partied hard, and man, how I needed that. I feel alive again haha. I reunite with some people who I hadn't seen in a long time, which was pretty nice. I hope we'll stay in touch this time haha. And of course we did a lot of dancing and drinking c: I can't wait 'till next weekend because there's another party waiting for me !

 shorts - selfmade                top - new look                  shoes - pearlz              denim jacket - vintage                necklace - h&m

Ok that's it for now ! I'm going to meet a new family, they asked me if I wanted to babysit on their daughter sometime, so we'll see if the kid likes me haha
x



22 comments

  1. really cute shorts, I like the print, and the combination with the fringed top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shorts
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts and hells, wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a weekend like that, sounds like you had fun babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. je haar is zoo mooi! en je shortje ook! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. die shorts zijn echt super! Ik heb ook echt geweldig gefeest haha. Altijd leuk en fijn :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ja haar is toooof! Leuke outfit ook :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw, je haar is moooooi! leuke outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics!!!!! I love your outfit!!!! :))

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. leuke outfit! En ik ben verliefd op je haar! ♥

    ReplyDelete