Aug 31, 2012

I can't help that I need it all


Hii Guys !

Woohoo WEEKEND c: Yeh I'm happy. Saturday there's a dubstep party again and I'm going with a big group of friends and I"m sooo looking forward to it ! I need to shake off all the school stress, which I've already got after 3 days of school. They didn't actually start the year slowely, my agenda is full of homework already. Blugh. 

Oh this blouse is one of the things I bought In Antwerpen, Urban Outfitters. I really like the vertical and horiontal lines c:

 blouse - urban outfitters               blazer - vintage               shoes / necklace - h&m

Enjoy your weekend people !
x


12 comments

  1. I love this blouse!! And the blazer is perfect ;)

    http://dark-s-i-d-e.blogspot.fr
    xx
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oeeh veel plezier op het dubstepfeest!
    Hoe heet dat feest trouwens?
    Ik ben ook ooit naar een dubstepfeest gegaan in Groningen. Wakker! heette dat, maar daar hoor ik niks meer van hahaha.
    hele vette blouse trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. echt een heel leuk blousje veel plezier op het dubstepfeest!
    liefs,
    Isa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wat een geweldige blouse! Ik wil hem ooook :D

    ReplyDelete