Aug 29, 2012

caught up in the moment but not in the right way


Hii Guys !

Soooo, school has started again. I feel like having a holiday already haha. Luckily I had some art classes today so it's not like I had to do all the 'tough' stuff. This year is going to be pretty tough though.. But I'm going for it, I really want to get good grades this year, so I'll have less to worry about upcoming year, my final year when I, hopefully, will graduate haha.

But somthing else now, a few days ago I received a package from sheinside. And when I opened I made a little scream, because inside I found some wonderful stuff ! Not only this sweater, and amazing necklace, but also a lovely dress and a fun t-shirt were included. Thank you sheinside ! I'm really happy with these clothes c: 

knitted top / necklace - sheinside                 shorts - pull&bear              shoes - pearlz

Oh I almost forgot ! All Time Low was amazing ! I really danced my ass off at the concert, I had a well good time !
x


11 comments

  1. i love the amazing top! its unique
    fran

    new look
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/white-details-for-chic-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de ketting echt heel leuk en speciaal! En ik vind die schoenen ook echt heel erg tof! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super leuk babe
    mooie trui!

    New outfit post on my blog ;
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke trui! Ik vind je benen ook altijd zo mooi (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat een geweldige trui! Super dat je dat van hun kreeg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit :) I love the eye necklace!
    thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I'm now following!

    Georgia
    georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete