Jul 12, 2012

today is gonna be the day that they gonna throw it back to you


Hii Guys !

So, my job interview wa canceled.. I was on my way to Rotterdam and just when I stepped out of the train they phoned me up telling me the manager wasn't available this evening. 'because of reasons'. Well I was really pissed because now I'd paid my transport for nothing.. I decided to call Dylan and an hour later Dylan, Shane and I were in a skatepark talking to an awesome skateboarding from the USA. 

But later that night my stomach started to hurt, so I decided to go home and that night I was really sick. I'm feeling better now, I think I had eaten something wrong the night before on a party. 

 Blouse - Vintage                    Shorts / Necklaces / Blazer - H&M                      Shoes - VanHaren

Ok, well I'm off babysitting ! 
x



23 comments

  1. Leuke outfit! Jammer van je sollicitatie :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu heb ik wonderwall in mijn hoofd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha maakt niet uit het is een mooi nummer!!

      Delete
  3. perfect combination!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat dom dat ze zo laat dan pas zeggen dat het niet door gaat, niet echt bepaald netjes. Wel een mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaw lovely blog! I like that style!

    Lovelovelove, Dilara from
    http://saturdayswag-blog.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super leuke outfit weer, vooral je short en bloesje! Wel jammer dat je buikpijn kreeg... Ook super stom dat je je solicitatie nu nog niet hebt kunnen doen! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. superleuke outfit, echt top! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wat ontzetted balen!
    Ik hoop echt dat die reis je niet té veel geld had gekost.
    wat een leuke outfit trouwens! die ketting vind ik echt helemaal leuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit.
    succes met oppassen!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi manon, klopt het dat je gemaild bent door stacy of mary van sheinside?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuke outfit trouwens :D Hahah sorry (A)
    ik vind de ketting leeuk :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuk dat shortje met je blazertje!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leuke outfit! Ik vind een shortje met een blouseje altijd zo leuk staan!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Die blouse staat je erg mooi! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jammer dat het niet doorging, en balen dat je steeds niet zo lekker bent. Ik vind je blouse en ketting heel erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwh babe sorry to hear you weren't well. :( xx

    ReplyDelete