Jul 4, 2012

these two hearts won't make it last


Hii Guys !

Sorry for these shitty photographs, but I shot them in a hurry ! I have good news ; my soar throat is over, I can eat and swallow again haha. More good news, it seems like the weather here is finally getting better, it's hot outside but the sun keeps hiding itself behind the clouds. But at least we can go outside in shorts, without tights, haha.

A few days ago I went to Rotterdam and bought some tops in the sale. The first two are from Monki, and the other one is from H&M.


 So today I'm off to the city, again ! I really need new shoes, sandals for the summer. Let's hope I'll find a nice pair !
x



11 comments

  1. like your news. the first top is my favourite
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke aankopen en gelukkig gaat het beter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mooi dat het beter gaat en dat laatste shirtje is cute! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke spulletjes!
    Liefs, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Monki so much ! i follow you on bloglovin now ♥. http://claireskingdom.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. die rode top is echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super leuke bloesjes! Ik ken de Monki wel niet, maar ik vind vooral het eerste bloesje echt super mooi! En goed je geen keelpijn meer hebt! Ik hoop dat jij wel sandalen vindt, want ik ben echt nog hopeloos een mooi paar aan het zoeken! ♥

    ReplyDelete