Jul 6, 2012

got cast away with you


Hii Guys !

So yesterday I got my school report and it's pretty good c: Now I can officially say the vacation has started. Oh wow, no more school for 7 fucking weeks.  You have no idea how happy I am. School really wear me down this year, and next year is going to be even worse I guess.. Let's not think about that yet. Let's enjoy our freedom c:

Oh, and I've might found a new job, I have a job interview Tuesday evening. So I'll let you know how that went !

 dress / rings / shoes / necklace - h&m              red top - monki                black denim - vintage

That's it ! Today the weather is a bit disappointing, so I'm staying in. Maybe Dylan will come and join me c:
x




17 comments

  1. Geweldige outfit! Die grote roodzwarte ring is zooo mooi!
    Oeh laten we hopen dat je de baan hebt! Wat voor baan is het?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Succes met de sollicitatie! En leuke outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een super mooie outfit! Ik vind het rooie topje vooral mooi. En succes met je sollicitatie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuke outfit! Vooral dat bloesje vind ik super leuk! En goed dat je school zo goed was! En nog veel succes ook met je sollicitatie! Ik vind het weer trouwens net heerlijk, die paar druppels die gevallen zijn (: ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. je ziet er echt súper uit! Heel mooi.
    Hopelijk ben je aangenomen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel mooi! Je jasje is zo leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the job interview babe. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the vest, but the best for me...the accesories.
    congrats!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh gosh just 7 weeks? shit!
    well, i wish you luck with that job.
    i like this outfit very much.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME outfit! In love with your boots! Thank you for your comment. Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Twitter?

    Love,

    Lemiza
    http://lemizy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gave outfit! Staat goed. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome outfit, great colour combo and shoes :)

    The Style Diagnostic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die schuine top staat echt leuk bij dit rokje!

    ReplyDelete