Jun 28, 2012

this is where the heart lies, this is from above


Hii Guys !

Today was a bit of a lazy day, the weather is so weird. It's hot outside, but the sun doesn't really shine, so you can't go out swimming or whatever. I did go outside for a run outside, or well a skate ? I don't like running/jogging but I do like rollerskating, so that's what I do since I"m not on a proper sport anymore. 

Tonight I'm going to a musical in which my sister has a little act. She's really excited about it, and she won't tell me anything about the musical, so I'm curious to see it !

 shorts - h&m            top - zara            shoes - pearlz           ring - monki               necklace - vintage              bag - primark


That's it for now !
x



12 comments

  1. sweet outfit...perfect for the hottest weather now in madrid,hehe
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! En ja is bij het glr :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think this is one of my favourite outfits of yours. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je bedoelt groep 8 musical of niet? Superleuk!
    I love your shorts (:

    xoxo
    2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts, that shirt, AMAZING!
    I love them!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een prachtige shorts. Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bedankt voor je comment op mijn blog.
    Leuke outft! Het lijkt me leuk om elkaar te volgen?!
    Ik ben je nieuwste volger, volg je me terug?

    Liefs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een geweldige outfit, vooral dat shirtje is heel schattig! Ik volgde je al op mn oude blog en ga je nu zeker weer volgen :)!
    liefs isa,
    www.gooddayforasorbet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave outfit! Die luchtballonnen zijn super op je shirt. En die pumps, prachtig!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wauw, ik vind vooral echt je short super mooi! ♥

    ReplyDelete