Jun 18, 2012

steal some covers share some skin


Hii Guys ! 

Oh wel, I don't know what to think about this outfit. Do I like it or not ? I thought I'd post it anyway haha. I feel girly and sloppy at the same time while wearing this, but the most important thing is, is that it's comfortable. And that's exactly what I need while studying. Today I had two tests ; French and History, both went really well so that gives a good feeling (: 

 dress - hm                 vest - vintage                   shoes - creepers demonia

So guess what ? I'm off learning again, this time English and Sociology. 
x



12 comments

  1. Dat vestje is echt gaaf! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the dress!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting mix and match.
    lovely dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dat jurkje is super!
    En succes met je toetsen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lekker dat je toetsen goed gingen! Ik vind de combi wel erg leuk eigenlijk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clashing prints are fun, that dress is so cute!
    Gorgeous.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, that dress is so adorable, I think I'm in love :) Love how you paired it with leopard, it's such a fab idea!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dat jurkje is het super schattig ! Echt heel leuk gecombineerd! Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! how do you mix prints?! It is still something I do not have the guts to try! Good job on your styling though! I'm still trying! Thanks for the inspiration and for commenting on my blog! :) Would love it if we could follow each other!

    www.theShopaholic247.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuk jurkje! Ik vind een jurkje met gympen altijd leuk staan. Het heeft iets stoers, maar ook weer wat vrouwelijks! Veel succes met je toetsen. Nog even en dan is het eindelijk vakantie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have never thought to put those patterns together but you pull it off so well! I love that blue bow dress!

    ReplyDelete