Jun 30, 2012

INSPIRATION / FASHIONCLASH - Part 2


Hii Guys !

This is my last post about fashionclash. In this post I'm going to show you some of my favourite pieces, the ones which are 'wearable'. 


I'm feeling a bit ill, again. Gosh I don't know what it is but i'm ill so often lately. This time I have a throat infection, which makes simple things like swallowing, drinking and eating the most painful things ever. Because of this stupid thing I have to miss tonights dubstep party, which I was looking forward to. 

Well I hope you guys have a better weekend ! Enjoy !
x





7 comments

  1. love the pic of the man collection
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better! :C
    nices post, and you have a nice blog! :D
    so cool!
    hope you can visit my blog! :D
    have a nice day!
    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wauw.
    beterschap!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. die print van de 3e foto blijft super!
    En beterschap! Echt vervelend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah wat vervelend dat je weer ziek bent! beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooie foto's! ik hoop dat je weer snel beter bent! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photos dear :)
    Thanks for viist, I follow you now, if you want follow me back.
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete