Jun 11, 2012

INSPIRATION / FASHIONCLASH & BLOG BIRTHDAY



Hii Guys !

Happy second birthday to CoconutFashion ! Woow, I can't believe the blog turned two already, I'm actually a bit proud on myself for holding on to the blog. Lately you see so much bloggers 'stop' , school get's too busy or people just don't feel like blogging anymore. Such a shame, because mostly those blogs are really good ! But I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere haha. This year the blog brought me new things, like the feature in the Cosmogirl and fashionclash. Let me tell you about it.

Saturday I went to this fashionevent called fashionclash. It's a 3-day event where new designer get the oppertunity to show their collections. Ofcourse I didn't go by meself, I met another blogger there : Eline ! We are kind of 'true followers' of eachother, and when she asked me if wanted to come with here I was like ; hell yeah ! 

With our press passes we didn't had to stand in line for the catwalk shows, we could go in whenever we wanted, and we had the best seats ! So I have made a lot of photo's. Damn. It's impossible to show them all in one post so I'm going to make a post once a week about these event for the coming 2 / 3 weeks !



Eline, a special thank you to you, it was really nice meeting you and I'm glad I got to celebrate the blog birthday  with you at this event !
x


9 comments

  1. you are great , you know it!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke post zeg! en gefeliciteerd met je blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats met je blog! en het ziet er allemaal even mooi uit! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooie foto's en congrats in your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY BABE. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gefeliciteerd met je blog! En die foto's zijn mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nog gefeliciteerd met je blogverjaardag!
    Inderdaad onmogelijk om al die foto's te laten zien, ik heb er ook zoooo veel gemaakt. haha. Je foto's zijn goed gelukt!
    Ik vond het ook echt súper dat je kwam en het was zo leuk! Ik hoop heel erg dat we elkaar vaker zien! :D
    Het was een top avond!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy BLOGday again.
    It looks like you had an awesome time!

    x

    ReplyDelete