May 23, 2012

you look at me it's like you hit me with lightning


Hii Guys !

Omg. the weather here is amazing ! It feels like summer and I'm loving it. I hope this weather will stay around for a while, or maybe forever haha. So today, finally, I could wear shorts without tights ! yeaah. I know my legs are white and they look pretty numb with these shoes, but hey, who the hell is going to wear jeans with the sun burning bright ?! 

So, of course this weather is made to be outside, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Oh and I want to thank you all ; the comments on my last posts, about my illness really made me feel like I'm not alone ! I went to the doctor and it appears to be that I have a bladderinfection, but than a bit bigger and worser? haha. Anyways, I've got medication and I'm going to be fine in the end c:

 shorts - selfmade              top / necklace / sunglasses - h&m           shoes / bag / bracelets / belt - unknown

Ok I'm off ! And to all the other Dutchies, enjoy the sun ! c:
x



15 comments

  1. You look amazing! I love this outfit! Those pants!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother of God, how I love this weather! It's really excites me to do stuff again and not just be boring, sitting in my room ;).
    Luv luv your bag!
    Love, Demi

    www.demiknightslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my city, today was a rainy day. Bleah, I want some sun, and summer. Gosh, I can't wait to finish this year...
    Great look. I love the shorts, and animal print top.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super leuk! Het weer is inderdaad heerlijk :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. je shorts zijn fantastisch! ik wil echt zulke een keer zelf maken! nog een paar weekjes geduld, dan is het zomervakantie! (:
    heeerlijk weer inderdaad! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like a lot the shorts.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw staat je super!
    dat shortje! zelf gemaakt! wat knap:D
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je shorts zijn echt heel leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Het weer is heerlijk he? En dat shortje is super. Knap dat je dat zelf hebt gemaakt. :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adore your shorts babe. :)

    We have gorgeous weather here too, hope it stays! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute shorts :) like ur blog! come check out mine <3 xx

    ReplyDelete