May 21, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / take only what you need from me


Hii Guys !

Wooh, I really don't understand my body, it has issues like seriously. Friday I had pains in my stomach like hell,  Saturday I felt completely fine, but stayed at home just to give my body some rest, and then suddenly Saturday night everything started to hurt like hell again. Damn, it was terrible. Luckily with some medicines everything went better, and the next morning I woke up with nothing but a happy feeling You wanna know why ? Sunday Dylan and I were exactly 3 months together ! So we went to Rotterdam, the weather was really nice so we just stayed outside, enjoying the sun. Ánd we went to the movies : The Avengers. Wow guys, one good movie, I really recommend it !

And now, I have some pains in my stomach again. I really don't know what it is. If it doesn't get any better soon I'm going to see the doctor again.. So, I assume you understand that I didn't feel like taking any outfit shots, so instead of that I'm just going to show you these photographs made in Tignes. I know they're not really blog worthy, but care xd


 And that's it guys ! I'm going to try doing some homework !
x



15 comments

  1. I love your country...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sterkte! Super mooie foto's! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een leuke foto's! wat vervelend met al die pijn, ik hoop dat het snel beter met je gaat! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik hoop dat het snel weel goed gaat! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beterschap! & Die laatste foto is echt gaaf,
    allemaal wel eigenlijk!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beterschap en hoop voor je dat het niks ernstigs is:)
    Mooie foto die van de bergen.

    Groetjes
    Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures, love your blogs make over!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, your blog make-over looks absolutely incredible! LOOOVE IT! I love bugs. :))
    I'm happy for you and Dylan.
    Hope you'll get better.
    I like your pictures.
    Take care.
    x

    / http://take-it-to-mars.blogspot.com /

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pictures and your blog.
    x

    www.blamethefireworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you gone feel better soon and pain will not come back! take care babe!

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik vind het wel leuke foto's hoor. :)
    En wat vervelend dat je je telkens zo slecht voelt! Hopelijk is het snel over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. en wat een leuke nieuwe header trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-bloc.com

    ReplyDelete