May 9, 2012

the mood it changes like the wind


Hii Guys !

I'm just going to show you yesterday's outfit really quick, because in about 10 minutes I'm leaving with my French class to Maastricht and Brussels. I'll be back Friday evening, and I think I'll post some pic's of the city then c: I still want to show you some pictures of my holiday, but I haven't got all the photo's back yet.

Oh, and this is btw the DIY american flag shorts, they're not perfect but I like them anyway. To give it a little bit  extra 'me' I've put crosses on the back c: 

 shorts - selfmade          top - forever21             blazer / ring - h&m           necklace - tally weijl          shoes - demonia creepers

Talk to you soon ! 
x




11 comments

  1. aah zo orgineel met dat shirt met de engelse vlag! echt leuk gecombineerd samen! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat gaaf dat shortje! Leuk dat je het zelfgemaakt hebt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the shorts are incredibles.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat leuk gedaan zeg! Veel plezier :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuk idee om het zelf te maken (: Ik ben echt verliefd hihi
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super shorts! Veel plezier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuk! veel plezier!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gaaf gecombineerd! Mooie outfit :)
    Veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Echt super leuk gecombineerd, knap dat je het zelf gemaakt hebt ja!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi girl

    Stoere outfit...!
    Echt top..denim shorts ♥

    Check mijn nieuwste blogpost en laat een reactie achter...

    Bye

    ReplyDelete