May 18, 2012

let me die young or let me live forever


Hii Guys !

Quick outfit post ! I'm very tired,yesterday I went to a restaurant in Breda with Dylan and his family, it was really nice c: The city on is own as well, I'm going back there some day soon to do a little shopping haha. When we got home from dinner it was like 10 o'clock, a bit early, so we found some friends and spent the rest of the night with them. Unfortunately it got really cold as it became later and later, and since we didn't chill somewhere inside Dylan and I decided to go home and spent the rest of the night in bed.

So, this morning I woke up with a huge pain in my stomache, I felt sick and ill so we've layed in bed the whole day. Around dinner time he brought me home and now I'm here, quick writing about my adventures haha. I'm feeling better already, but I still feel very blurry and pithless. Let's hope another good night of sleep will do me good ! 

 dress - serious sally             shoes - pearlz             earrings - fashionology

Ok that's it ! Have a nice weekend everyone (:
x




19 comments

  1. Wat een onwijs schattig jurkje! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favourite outfit of you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress...but more on you!!!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. schattig!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, that dress is gorgeous! Love the colour pop with the pink shoes aswell :) Lovely blog!xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress!! And shoes are great!!
    xx

    http://crofashioncupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. dat jurkje is zo leuk! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dat jurkje is echt leuk! En je avonturen klinken ook leuk. :D Behalve dat je je nu dan niet lekker voelt... Beterschap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een super mooi jurkje! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. dat jurkje is zo leuk heh! Staat je gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geweldig jurkje, en mooi gecombineerd met je schoenen! Love them ♥

    Hopelijk voel je je gauw beter!

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! Staat je erg mooi!

    Flo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable bird dress and those bright-colored wedges are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adore your dress!!

    http://www.tseparfait.com/

    ReplyDelete