May 11, 2012

PHOTOGRAPHY / I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now


Hii Guys !

I had 3 amazing days in Maastricht and Brussel ! We saw some musea and did some sight seeing in these beautiful cities, and of course we did some shopping ! Unfortunately I didn't have enough money to really go shopping for clothing, but I did bought some jewelry c: Going to show you that soon ! But anyway, I really liked Brussel, and I definetely want to go back there some time for a city trip. 

Oh, and you might have noticed the logo on the right side of my blog ; I'm part of the Vice Blogging Network. If you want to know more about Vice ( it's a magazine ), just click on the logo and you'll be linked to their site (: 

 #we went to urban outfitters          #brussel          #candles we lit in a church          #awesome graffiti in Maastricht          #nice skull decoration

And that's it for now guys ! Have a nice weekend (: 
x





11 comments

  1. Super mooie foto's! Volgens mij heb je 't wel leuk gehad hihi (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel leuke foto's! Die eerste is mooi!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pics....
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superfoto's!

    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. tof dat je het leuk hebt gehad! Die laatste foto is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pictures!
    xx
    http://crofashioncupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely blog and cool pictures!!!
    check my blog out, if you like: accordingtoif.blogspot.com

    //Isabella

    ReplyDelete