May 29, 2012

he wants to erase me


Hii Guys !

Simple and colourfull outfit for today, because the weather has let us down today. The summer feeling is gone, and so is the sun. Let's hope she'll come back ! 

Got nothing to say really, ohyeah, thank you for the advice on my latest post. I'm going for a blue dip dye, not only because you guys say it would be nicer, but I like blue better than green over all haha. 

 shorts / vest - New Look              top - Forever21             shoes / ring - H&M

I'm off doing homework !
x




9 comments

  1. leuke kleurtjes! Dat vestje vind ik het leuks haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey. blue. I'm happy for you :))
    love the shorts, and the blouse, and everything...
    hihihi.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the contrast of the colours! So creative! I've followed you and I'd love if you could do the same for me :) I've also added you on Twitter and Tumblr too! Keep up the good work girl! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke outfit, ben helemaal weg van je shortje!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een gave outfit! Ook heb je die foto super vet bewerkt! Ik gok photoshop? Of heb ik het mis? :')

    ReplyDelete