Apr 16, 2012

right now could last forever, just as long as I'm with you


Hii Guys !

Quick post, I have a lot to do ! Studying like hell at the moment and I'm so tired. And it's only Monday, I have four more days a head of me, blugh. Well my life isn't very interesting whatsoever at the moment, so I won't keep you up with my nonsense haha. 

Oh, one thing. These litte socks I'm wearing are not new, they've been laying in my closet for months and I never felt like wearing them, but I thought it was time for them to see the light haha. So here they are !

 skirt - monki          top - pull and bear            socks - new look               shoes - creepers, demonia             belt - vintage

I'm off studying English and French !
x



16 comments

  1. I love your shirt
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah wat een leuke sokjes haha! erg leuke outfit! liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een leuke outfit, ik vind je schoenen echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super leuke blog! leuk artikel ook ! super grappig gedaan met die foto zo... je hebt talent!

    dit is mijn blog www.xxtherese.blogspot.com '

    misschien vind je het leuk om daar ook eens een kijkje te nemen en misschien kunnen we elkaar volgen? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the studying! You look great as always

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a hell of studying girl..On Thursday I have my exams...:P
    Great socks and shoes
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that top, cute!

    Your blog is adorable so I'm following. :) xx

    http://life-muse-ings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg die sokjes <3 zulke zoek ik ook al heel lang! Leeeuk :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it !!!

    beautiful look :)

    do you want to follow my blog ??

    http://www.themusthave.net/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete