Apr 19, 2012

RANDOM / it gets more confusing everyday


Hii Guys !

Woooh quick post again ! I still have one more test left, Maths. Blugh, I think I'll never really gét it. When I read the theory I'm like ; ohyeh, that makes sense. But then I'm practicing some sums and I totally black out.
So, I still have a lot to do, and I couldn't find the time to take some 'decent' outfit shots, and it's not like I'm wearing anything blog worthy so ejoy these shots haha

Oh and as you can see, I took some shots with the fisheye optic, they're not perfect yet but I takes a lot of practicing shooting with the flexibel lens, it's a whole new experience.



goodbye people !
x


15 comments

  1. je haar zit echt leuk!
    En ik wil ook zo'n fisheye, dat is echt tof. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. je haar zit heel erg leuk ja!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo the first picture is awesome. :D

    I love the fish eye effect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! Nog succes met je toets. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree: je haar zit leuk :)
    Mooie foto's, leuk bewerkt ook!
    Love, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat een mooie foto's, je trui is echt schattig! en ik weet precies hoe je je nu over wiskunde voelt, het enige is dat ik het dan op gegeven moment wél snap, maar op de toets niet meer? waardoor mijn cijfer vrijwel altijd onder de 6 eindigt? grrrrr.
    liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool this knit. its very vintage. it make me remember christmas...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures, I love what your wearing it looks so cute and comfy!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahw je haar zit echt superleuk & i loveeee je trui! en hoe is je toets verlopen? (ik neem aan dat je hem al hebt gehad haha)

    kus! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. je haar zit echt leuk! leuke foto's ook & succes met wiskunde!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leuke foto's! Ik heb ook die fish eye effect op mijn slr, die gebruik ik ook vaak! :-D

    X dailylifeofmaika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Maak eens foto's van je kamer die ziet er super fijn uit! Of als je dit al ergens hebt wil je die link op mijn blog zetten maybe? :$

    XXX Tali

    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/
    CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete